Close

Online Marketing

How to Run a Successful Kickstarter Campaign

In case you’ve been on a desert island with no internet connection for the last 2 years, there’s a couple of new platforms making waves that can help you get your startup idea funded, followed and with a sizeable fan base. In this post I’ll be showing you how to […]

Read More

5 Steps to a User Acquisition Master Plan

In this post I’m going to cover the very basics of setting up a user acquisition process, where to start, what tools to use and how to scale. Many of the startups I talk to are in very early stages, some just at the point they’re ready to start testing […]

Read More

SEO for Startups – Link Building

In my last post on SEO for Startups I covered the basics of on-page SEO, which accounts from around 35% of what Google looks for when ranking your website. In this post I’m going to cover the remaining 65%, link building. The idea is simple. The more links from other […]

Read More